GreenForces LLC provides companies, skilled staff, capabilities and facilities to solve high-tech challenges within the defense, aerospace and commercial industries. Additional resources include access to student talent and high-tech lab space at Michigan Technological University for the development and evaluation of the latest technologies.
Search a wide range of faculty and facility expertise to help your company develop and evaluate the latest technologies.
- Advanced materials (carbon and MMC composites, nanotechology, graphene, metallurgy, etc.)
- Energy and power systems (combustion, powertrain, systems integration, vehicle electrification, etc.)
- Noise, vibration, harshness (NVH)
- Microfabrication and materials characterization
- Resin mixing & formulation; RF-hysteresis heating; In-Situ polymerization of Thermoplastics